Friday, July 16, 2010

getting easier

well my walk yesterday went alot better then it has in the past, and i got to walk with two great people, i walk a mile and only had to rest two times and sat down once, usually when i go walk i sit down five or so times to rest, i just cant believe how its starting to get easier, now i can walk without my back hurting me and my knees are not hurting as bad. Im just about to months from my 1st 5k im starting to get really excited bout it. please keep praying for me as i along on this life changing journey.

2 comments:

  1. im so proud of u shawn. Keep up the great work. As u keep it up things will start to come alot more easier for u. Im here for u always just know that. Cant wait til i can be there for u to gve u even more support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it girl. Keep on keepin on toward your goal!

    ReplyDelete